MLSSN 2022 is a summer school providing a didactic introduction to a range of modern topics in Machine Learning, Computer Vision and Computational Neuroscience, primarily intended for research-oriented graduate students. The school features a line-up of internationally recognised researchers who will talk with enthusiasm about their subjects. Our goal is to provide a unique opportunity to learn from and connect with the leading experts in the scenic setting of the historical city of Krakow.
The project, whose goal is to internationalize the Jagiellonian University of Cracow in the fields of machine learning and neurobiology through the implementation of a series of summer schools, is carried out under the SPINAKER program financed by the National Agency for Academic Exchange (NAWA).
- Rafał Bogacz (Oxford)
- Andrew Saxe (UCL, Oxford)
- Joao (ETH Zurich)
- Friedemann Zenke (Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research)
- Andrea Tagliasacchi (Google Brain, University of Toronto)
- Vincent Lepetit (ENPC, ex-EPFL)
- Joao Henriques (Oxford)
- Razvan Pascanu (DeepMind)
- Agnieszka Grabska-Barwińska (Deepmind)
- Rianne van den Berg (MSR Amsterdam)