Quality policy of WZiKS UJ
The Faculty of Management and Social Communication of the Jagiellonian University consistently strives to improve the quality of teaching at higher education, on all pursued fields of study, doctoral studies, and post-graduate studies. Particular attention is paid to the verification of teaching outcomes and the assessment of students’ achievements, as well as to activities for the improvement of educational programs, the development of scientific and didactic staff and the support system for students.
The authorities of the Faculty of Management and Social Communication declare to:
- develop and implement a quality assurance policy with the participation of internal stakeholders through appropriate structures and processes, including the involvement of external stakeholders,
- have adequate procedures to create and approve programs, to monitor and verify them, to ensure that learning objectives are met and that they meet the needs of students and society, which should lead to continuous improvement of programs,
- provide research and teaching staff with appropriate competencies, apply reliable and transparent recruitment and development processes, motivate staff to scientific activity to strengthen the links between education and research,
- provide modern and relevant educational and scientific resources; comprehensively support the development of students, as well as improve the forms of support, in accordance with the expectations of students on all levels of education and the needs resulting from achieving the goals of education,
- cooperate with the socio-economic environment of the Faculty and with the national
- and foreign scientific and research institutions as well as educational institutions,
- meet the expectations of students on all levels of education in the field of educational services and continuously improve the quality management system.
Each employee of the Faculty is obliged to implement this Quality Policy, and with their attitude, take care of a good image of the Faculty of Management and Social Communication of the Jagiellonian University.
Dean: dr hab. Piotr Jedynak, prof. UJ